In 2010, Mopar® introduced the Mopar ’10 — the first limited-edition vehicle in an on-going series. Since then, Mopar has produced more than 4,500 exclusive edition models, including…
- MOPAR ’10 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T
- MOPAR ’11 DODGE CHARGER R/T
- MOPAR ’12 CHRYSLER 300
- MOPAR ’13 DODGE DART
- MOPAR ’14 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T
- MOPAR ’15 DODGE CHARGER R/T
- MOPAR ’16 RAM REBEL 1500 CREW CAB
- MOPAR ’17 DODGE CHALLENGER 392 SCAT PACK
- MOPAR ’18 DODGE DURANGO SRT
- MOPAR ‘19 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T
- MOPAR ‘21 RAM 1500 BIG HORN
For 2022, Mopar will produce the MOPAR ‘22 DODGE DURANGO R/T you see here.
Quantity Produced: 200 U.S.; 50 Canada
Colors: DB Black or White Knuckle
Crafted and Customized: Jefferson North Assembly Plant, Detroit, Michigan, U.S. Mopar ® Custom Shop, Warren, Michigan, U.S.
- Offset asymmetrical Mopar Blue stripe that runs on the driver’s side from the front fascia to the rear fascia
- Mopar front grille badge
- Mopar Blue “Brembo”-branded brake calipers
- Mopar ‘22 instrument-panel badge with serialized build number
- Leather- and suede-trimmed front seats wear a two-tone Mopar logo embroidered into the seat backs
- Mopar Blue accent stitching in seats, instrument panel, center console and doors
- Mopar pedal kit
This limited-edition Dodge Durango R/T will be available later this year.
Watch for more info at mopar.com.